Saturday, January 24, 2009

Goin Back Hometown

wuuuu~ tomoro 除夕 luuu... early mornin gotta balik kampung... johor aaaaa~~~ my dad from yong peng... n my mum from kluang... both also johor ppl lol... so lucky leh... no need drive to north n south lol...

well... balik kampung means.............. ANGPAU TIME~~~!!! jajaja... angpau lai lai lai... 当然越多越好噢~ hahaa... waaa ANGPAU aaaa... u know i waited sooo long edi~ JUST for u leh... i really MISS u DAMN much lololol... can't wait to get my hands on u~~~ wahahaha...

BUT hor... i wil MISS my pc 100% la... balik kampung tak boleh ONLINE leh... no online no msn no friendster no bloggie... waaaaa so many stuff i cannot do leh... only my hp n mp3 accompany me nia... haiz~

balik kampung also dunno is GOOD or BAD de... GOOD cox got ANGPAU ANGPAU mari luuu... my wallet wil be fat fat edi... n BAD cox NO pc aaaaa!!! i everyday use pc de leh... imagine no pc to use for 5 days 4 nights!!! OMG how to survive LOL... wil bosan sampai mati liao lololol...

cox my dad's kampung ther... kinda like NOT CLOSE la... i dunno who is who... n i dun really know my cousin LOL!!! i only know which uncle is which... n my 2nd auntie nia... others DUN ASK ME... i really DUNNO de... hahaa... n u know why i'm so BLUR? cox my dad also dunno which auntie is number wat LOL... ahahaha funny rite? lmao...

but da FOOD very NICE la... famous for HOCKCHEW food... hockchew mee 福州面~ hockchew egg soup 福州蛋花汤~ hockchew square bread 福州饼~ n if u really come to yong peng hor... MUS MUS MUS try da food... really really NICE la... guarantee ho chak~

if it's my mum's kampung... then i can say i'm VERY CLOSE wit them la... jajaja... n i KNOW who is who... can tell u da sequence lol... n my cousin hor... mostly older than me de leh... wahahaah... i'm ALMOST da youngest la... n u know la... younger cousin sure kena sek sek de... jajaja so lucky...

hmmm... that's all for now... gotta wash plates... cox mum NAGGIN again... sigh~ she everyday also nag me de... i do or no do also nag... NAGGIN so syok meh? everyday also nag me... sooo sienz de... beh tahan... til here~ buh bye~~~! happy moo moo year~

2 comments:

nUNu said...

Wooaaa...yonh peng...my fren(yoru) de parents de hometown there oso...my dad oso frm johor de..his hometown there oso...bt he hardly go bac there la...duno y...bt i oso duno which area he is frm lo....

Last said...

OMG...
wth?
ur dad also yong peng?
waaaaaa true or not?
the world so small nia lol...
nex year if got fate...
then we'll meet again lol...
btw i met susan edi...
hahah...